Learn Mandarin Online from Teachers and Students
Here is my list and links to the videos:
5) You're welcome. 不客气！[bú kè qi]
9) Excuse me! 不好意思！[bù hǎo yì si]
10) Sorry! 对不起！[duì bu qǐ]
After "Nǐ hǎo", "xièxiè ", and "zàijiàn" , I found that I was required to learn " Wǒ ài nǐ, hǎo tàitài! "
some high frequency ones that I'd teach first to someone coming to Shanghai would be...
1) go straight, turn left, turn right 一直走, 左拐, 右拐 [yī zhí zǒu, zuǒ guǎi, yòu guǎi] (for taxis, directions, may be different regionally)
2) waiter 服务员 [fú wù yuán!] (for waiters)
3) why 为什么 [wèi shén me?] (for everything, the bank, teaching them what? at the same time)
4) want (point), don't want 要, 不要 [yào, bú yào] (for everything)
5) i don't understand 听不懂 [tīng bù dǒng] (for everything)
6) where? 是哪里 [shì nǎ lǐ ?] (for pointing at things, to get directions)
7) bathroom 洗手间 [xǐ shǒu jiān] (obvious, differs regionally)
I am a beginner but I think that a very important sentence to learn is
China I love you.
It is also a song sung by the duo,Phoenix Legend
We believe that practicing Chinese is important and it should be interesting.
So we created a friendly community to share the best resources and advice for free.
Sign up below so that you can discuss and practice your Chinese with Native Speakers, Teachers & other learners.