One of the best ways to study Chinese is to use Chinese. The Daily Question is open to all ability levels and gives you a quick and easy way practice your skills.  Let’s take a look at today’s question.  Post your answer in the comments below.  

你更喜欢糖果还是巧克力?
Nǐ xǐhuan tángguǒ háishì qiǎokèlì?
Do you prefer candy or chocolate?

• Not sure how to respond to the question?  Don’t worry, you’ve got lots of options:

1. Check out the 20 Questions to Basic Fluency blog.
2. Write your answer in pinyin - with or without accents
3. Type English into Google Translate, then copy and paste your answer
4. Add an audio comment with croak.it   Try it. It’s fun!

• Not sure how to set up your computer to type Chinese characters?  Check out these useful video tutorials:

Typing Chinese characters on a Mac
Typing Chinese characters on    Windows (PC)

• Got your own questions?  Post them in the Forum under General Discussions to start your own conversation.

Views: 670

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

有时候,我吃巧克力。有时候,我不吃巧克力。但是,所有的时间,我吃糖果。

Yǒu shíhou, wǒ chī qiǎokèlì. Yǒu shíhou, wǒ bù chī qiǎokèlì. Dànshì, suǒyǒu de shíjiān, wǒ chī tángguǒ.

Sometimes I eat chocolate. Sometimes, I do not eat chocolate. However, all of the time, I eat candy.

不论你爱吃糖还是巧克力,牙医生肯定很高兴。bu lun ni ai chi tang hai shi qiao ke li, ya yi sheng ken ding hen gao xing. Either way, you love candy or chocolate, The Dentist will certainly be happy.

我喜欢的糖果,但我最爱漂亮的女孩。

Wǒ xǐhuan de tángguǒ, dàn wǒ zuì ài piàoliang de nǚhái. 

I like candy, but I most love beautiful girls. 

男人多一样。 中国的 '养眼' 很多

我喜欢吃牛奶糖,巧克力对我来说,太甜了。中国以前有叫“喔喔&佳佳”奶糖,是80后和90后小孩的童年记忆。现在已经没有地方可以买到了。但是对我们来说,现在的糖和巧克力都替代不了”喔喔&佳佳“。

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service