Free for members and designed for newcomers to Chinese, you can click the link below to download Savvy Chat Chinese - 20 questions to basic fluency written by our own community member Sikora & edited by Seraph.

Great work guys! 

Download Savvy Chat Chinese -20 questions to basic fluency

The pdf guide is more than 60 pages of vocabulary, grammar and lessons grouped around 20 basic questions & answers that you will want to master as a beginner. You can print it out to go through on your own or participate live on the original blog post series here:

How to ask "what is your name?" in Chinese

It's a free guide but please consider sharing on Twitter or Facebook using the buttons below.

This sharing helps support the great work that Sikora & Seraph put into this project.

View & share this document on slideshare 

Views: 1756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jeff!  Question: I checked out EduChina very briefly.  Is this book something that might be useful as part of the services that EduChina provides?

For the most part, we teach Chinese students English and prepare them for universities abroad, but we do have a lot of foreign teachers working for us.  I'll certainly pass this ebook along to them; I'm sure it will be very useful.

That's great Jeff.  Thanks for getting the word out about the book.

Xiexie :)

It's much much useful for a beginner like me. Will print it out n start reading :D

Seem like u guys here are so good in Chinese  :D 

Thanks again

Great to read your feedback Tran Thi Ngoc Hanh!  Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions as you go through the book.

Brandon,

Nice work.  Thanks.

-dlj.

RSS

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2020   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service