Anyone interested in language exchange? (Chinese & Swedish/Finnish)

Hello,

I registred two days ago here at Study More Chinese in order to learn Chinese. What I suggets is a language exchange; I can teach Swedish and Finnish as native speaker, while you were to teach me Chinese.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Maybe I can give you a little help to learn Chinese if you need, but I just knew a few English.

Thank you very much. I do not believe tha language will be problem. What level do you have of Mandarin Chinese? If it helps, I know Japanese fairly well, so you can communicate in that also, if you feel like it.

I am a Chinese, Chinese is my native language.

That is great. Okay, my e-mail is fej@hotmail.fi, so please send something there, when you have time. We can start from there.

Thank you  Huang for your offer. I Think I still choose 秦胜, since he ( I assume ) was first to reply in this thread. As I am not native speaker of English, I Think I cannot help you as much as native speaker could.  But if you think I can teach you anything, just contact me. 

RSS

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2020   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service