All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you memorize Chinese characters?

you understand them by breaking down the strokes or just simple keep the sounds of the meaning in your mind?

Started by Jin

5 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Lilian Li

Admin

A new online dictionary for learning Chinese characters?

SMC member, Niel de la Rouviere, also known as Confused Laowai, just launched a new online dictionary for learning Chinese characters calle…

Started by sikora

1 May 29, 2016
Reply by Mario Contatti

Merry Christmas to You All!

Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! [shèng dàn kuài lè] I have made a series of video lessons about Christmas in China including writing and speaking. E…

Started by Vienne Lu

0 Dec 23, 2013

Do any of you learners use the 五笔 (wu3bi3) input method?

I recognize many characters and can easily type on the computer, but when it comes to writing, I often forget all the strokes in the more c…

Started by Nora Joy Wilson

2 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Nora Joy Wilson

Top Member

Chinese character 一(yī)日(rì)旦(dàn)

“一” (yī) is a simple, It means "one". But at the first it is mean "landline". The landline is only one in peoples view, so it used to be me…

Started by 秦胜

3 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by 秦胜

Have you tried this site ...

www.lingq.com just found it and its a great site, looks it anyway. Let me know what you think! Only been on it for one day but thought i'd…

Started by xiaomo (小莫)

7 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by xiaomo (小莫)

Just found a new website - lang 8

Its a journal type site where other users correct your entries. I just joined and it looks quite good so far. http://lang-8.com/ is the ur…

Started by xiaomo (小莫)

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by sikora

Admin

What's the best way to learn Chinese characters?

I recently joined the Hacking Chinese Character challenge and I'm wondering what methods the users here on SMC have used that have worked b…

Started by sikora

19 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by sikora

Admin

Daily Question - are they real or fake?

Daily Question   Today our question is about Christmas trees, of course.    One of the best ways to study Chinese is to use Chinese. The D…

Started by sikora

12 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by sheila

Admin

Introducing the Daily Question - candy or chocolate?

One of the best ways to study Chinese is to use Chinese. The Daily Question is open to all ability levels and gives you a quick and easy wa…

Started by sikora

17 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas Lee

RSS

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2020   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service