JP Villanueva's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"ok, I've watched a couple more of the "lunch with a friend" course. I think there ar…"

JP Villanueva replied Jan 28, 2013 to Why don't you go to that website anymore?

30 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Inemesit Williams

Admin

"Oh wait, i guess it's been a while:  FluentU HAS released their in-house produced vi…"

30 Mar 30, 2013

Admin

"I stopped watching FluentU for a while, because I felt like I was just watching tran…"

30 Mar 30, 2013

Founder

"What a relief! Glad you like it!"

JP Villanueva replied Dec 26, 2012 to What is a good holiday gift for a Chinese learner?

8 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by JP Villanueva

Founder

"Hi Jono1001, I hope you get that 文具盒wénjù hé. You can do a search for 大毛笔地上 on taoba…"

JP Villanueva replied Dec 17, 2012 to What is a good holiday gift for a Chinese learner?

8 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by JP Villanueva

Founder

"A good teacher knows how to get you to practice the target vocab/grammar IN CONVERS…"

JP Villanueva replied Dec 17, 2012 to What makes a good Chinese teacher?

11 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Lilian Li

Founder

"This is a good idea.  It's also pretty cheap to go to Daiso (the Japanese $1.50 stor…"

JP Villanueva replied Dec 17, 2012 to What is a good holiday gift for a Chinese learner?

8 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by JP Villanueva

"I did summer in Hangzhou with CET in 2007.  Some of the good things about the progra…"

JP Villanueva replied Apr 8, 2012 to Summer University Programs in China - advice?

6 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by jono1001

Admin

"sikora, MDBG is my favorite online Chinese dictionary.  Here's the link.  You can lo…"

JP Villanueva replied Mar 21, 2012 to What is the difference between, "Verb + 了... 了." and "Verb + 过." ?

14 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by sikora

Admin

"Well, the differences are subtle, and it's entirely possible that your native speake…"

JP Villanueva replied Mar 20, 2012 to What is the difference between, "Verb + 了... 了." and "Verb + 过." ?

14 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by sikora

RSS

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2020   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service