Seraph Ching's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"Ohhhh sorry, can't believe we missed that... Thank you for pointing out. :)"

Seraph Ching replied May 7, 2013 to Chinese ebook - 20 Questions to Basic Fluency - Download

18 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by David Lloyd-Jones

Admin

"Yeah it's E or F, more than D. Maybe it's Asian size lol~"

Seraph Ching replied Mar 30, 2013 to Battle of the Bands! Round #1: 瑤瑤 (Yao Yao) vs. EXO-M

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Admin

"Wow those are both popular singers now. It's interesting. I didn't expect you would…"

Seraph Ching replied Mar 29, 2013 to Battle of the Bands! Round #1: 瑤瑤 (Yao Yao) vs. EXO-M

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Founder

"Ohhhh this is really cool~~"

Seraph Ching replied Mar 11, 2013 to What will change the most in Chinese Language Learning in the next 5-10 years?

16 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by 晓峰

Founder

"I think it's more about listening and speaking, like to sense this language. I was r…"

Seraph Ching replied Mar 11, 2013 to What will change the most in Chinese Language Learning in the next 5-10 years?

16 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by 晓峰

Founder

"I think it's not just about learning Chinese. With new tech and new discovery in sci…"

16 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by 晓峰

"Depends on where, if the place has better water quality, so you can just boil tap wa…"

Seraph Ching replied Mar 11, 2013 to What are the different types of 水 water.?

5 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Seraph Ching

"One thing might be interesting to you is, in China, when people say about water/drin…"

Seraph Ching replied Mar 11, 2013 to What are the different types of 水 water.?

5 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Seraph Ching

"Hobby一般是指“爱好”,“癖好”是非常特殊而强烈的爱好。癖好是有addiction的意思~ 射箭是archery吗? 你写的是拼音shejian, 很有意思~~ :)"

Seraph Ching replied Feb 12, 2013 to 你有癖好吗?do you have a hobby?

40 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Admin

"Hmmm I feel it can't be people born in the same year whole year are all same type. T…"

Seraph Ching replied Feb 8, 2013 to Does your sign accurately describe your personality?

4 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Seraph Ching

RSS

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2020   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service