Brandon's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"hi - you might be interested in songs by Dawen who does something similar http://stu…"

Brandon replied Apr 5, 2014 to Looking For Someone Willing To Do Song Translations! (UPDATED)

10 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by 秦胜

Top Member

"Very nice! I completely agree. Thanks for posting this."

Brandon replied Feb 24, 2014 to 欢迎加入汉语之旅------Welcome to join Study More Chinese

1 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Brandon

"Hi Colin - I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for but this is a pre…"

Brandon replied Nov 2, 2013 to Chinese language grammar

4 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Gong Yi Si

"some high frequency ones that I'd teach first to someone coming to Shanghai would be…"

Brandon replied Oct 26, 2013 to What are the 10 most important Chinese words or phrases you think newbies should learn to speak in Chinese?

3 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Colin Greatorex

"Hi Jane - another popular resource online is Chinese Grammar wiki by John Pasden (fo…"

Brandon replied Sep 16, 2013 to About the grammar resource

4 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Jane

Founder

"老辣 (Lǎo là) - great Jonas, I didn't know that. super useful, thanks for sharing. jus…"

Brandon replied Sep 10, 2013 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

229 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Ivan Torres

"Hey Tony - welcome to china!  I don't know if I've ever actually heard the full zao…"

Brandon replied Sep 6, 2013 to Simple, beginners questions

7 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Kim Pyeongnam

"hi Shelley - you can go to edit profile  http://studymorechinese.com/profiles/settin…"

Brandon replied Aug 27, 2013 to Newbie Question about updating profile

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Brandon

Founder

"Hi Martha - that's pretty interesting. I think we can all relate to the 'boring chin…"

Brandon replied Aug 7, 2013 to What interested you most about learning Chinese (originally)?

16 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by aquillyo90210

Founder

"Josh you are completely right about job prospects. It's pretty common these days to…"

Brandon replied Aug 7, 2013 to What interested you most about learning Chinese (originally)?

16 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by aquillyo90210

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service