Brandon's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"That's good advice - obviously I"m a little biased but I think the side web projects…"

Brandon replied May 26, 2011 to How do you keep motivated to study Chinese?

11 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by KayKeri

"@Selom - Anything & everything that works for the learner is welcome, no worries…"

Brandon replied May 3, 2011 to Help with Chinese text

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brandon

"I personally use DianHuadictionary's free iphone app every day for flashcards and g…"

Brandon replied Apr 24, 2011 to What's the best iphone / ipad app for learning Chinese?

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Will Newcomb

"I asked around on the interweb and got a couple answers.   Consensus seems to be it'…"

Brandon replied Apr 23, 2011 to Can someone tell me the two meanings of this euphemism: 春梦了无痕?

2 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Doherty

"Hey - My class is 1 hour a day and we learn by chapters. The chapters have around 3…"

Brandon replied Mar 18, 2011 to How many Characters do you memorize per day/week?

4 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by JayLatarche

Founder

"太好了! Thank you, these are great! -Brandon "

Brandon replied Jan 29, 2011 to Do you have any favorite phrases to say when drinking (in Mandarin)?

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by orni taub

Founder

"Thanks to anca kin for adding this typing tip.   i use the google pinyin input metho…"

Brandon replied Jan 6, 2011 to Typing 汉字 Hànzì tips

2 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Brandon

Founder

"太好了! That's great, thanks for the offer to help. "

Brandon replied Dec 12, 2010 to New members - introduce yourself here

83 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Shu

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service