David Lloyd-Jones's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"Brandon,   Nice work.  Thanks.   -dlj. "

David Lloyd-Jones replied Jan 15, 2015 to Chinese ebook - 20 Questions to Basic Fluency - Download

18 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by David Lloyd-Jones

Founder

"Jing probably can't say this gracefully, so I'll say it bluntly. She's absolutely co…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Apr 19, 2014 to Interview - CAO Jing of DigMandarin

2 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Pat

"No.  All the people who are really interested in simplifying language are switching…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Dec 29, 2013 to Could be the Chinese character writing replaced by pinyin in the future as well as the language of Vietnam?

5 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by David Lloyd-Jones

"Orni, I think that your "PEACE OF KNOWLEGDE" is the nicest typographical error I've…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Dec 29, 2013 to i need two chinese sentences containing each of the following expressions

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Wu

"Orni Taub,   I was fascinated by your list, both because it struck me as an intellig…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Dec 19, 2013 to i need two chinese sentences containing each of the following expressions

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Wu

""Shorked"  Now there's a word the English language has needed at least as far back a…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Dec 19, 2013 to i need two chinese sentences containing each of the following expressions

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Wu

"Now that is what I call a really intelligent question! This is a wee bit ahead of wh…"

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Wu

Founder

"Eileen,   That's wildly crazy.  Basic English, which is rally brutal, has 850 words…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied May 27, 2013 to Is there a wrong way to learn Chinese?

17 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Banta

Admin

"In the case of the EXO-M "What Is Love?" the chipmunk version is listed separately.I…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Mar 26, 2013 to Battle of the Bands! Round #1: 瑤瑤 (Yao Yao) vs. EXO-M

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Founder

"At some point there will be, simply because there has to be, a new generation of gra…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Mar 18, 2013 to What will change the most in Chinese Language Learning in the next 5-10 years?

16 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by 晓峰

RSS

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2020   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service