Ma Ji Ya's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I just came across your request and I'm interested in your test. Please contact…"

Ma Ji Ya replied Jul 8, 2014 to Do you want to practise your oral Chinese?

2 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Ma Ji Ya

"Sorry that I answer a bit late. I have read 红楼梦 in German language when I was 17 and…"

Ma Ji Ya replied Mar 30, 2014 to Learning Chinese VS Learning English

7 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Ma Ji Ya

"你好,Erik. 谢谢你发给我这个长回答。 According to what you told me, I rate myself as 小学三级年。 So, I h…"

Ma Ji Ya replied Mar 25, 2014 to Learning Chinese VS Learning English

7 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Ma Ji Ya

"你好,my wish is to become literate in Chinese. I've been learning Chinese for about 3…"

Ma Ji Ya replied Mar 24, 2014 to Learning Chinese VS Learning English

7 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Ma Ji Ya

Founder

"Well, aquillyo, this seems the same to me. I realized that I'm reading addict when I…"

Ma Ji Ya replied Aug 19, 2013 to What interested you most about learning Chinese (originally)?

16 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by aquillyo90210

"Well, I also do not invest such a lot of time in writing Hanzi. I just try to rememb…"

Ma Ji Ya replied Jul 17, 2013 to What is/was your most effective way to learn Chinese?

13 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Matthew M. McEwan

"How about writing a diary in Chinese? Or just try to write some paragraphs. I write…"

Ma Ji Ya replied Jul 17, 2013 to What is/was your most effective way to learn Chinese?

13 Aug 12, 2013

"Haha, I just found out that the Scarlet Heart is in fact 步步惊心。So we do like the same…"

13 Aug 12, 2013

"Wow, you are doing lots for learning Chinese. How can you call yourself a lazy stude…"

13 Aug 12, 2013

"I agree with you, chatting with Chinese friends is very helpful in developing the la…"

Ma Ji Ya replied Jul 16, 2013 to What is/was your most effective way to learn Chinese?

13 Aug 12, 2013

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service