Gong Yi Si's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Cono, Those words you mention are not 'prepositions' as the term is understood by gr…"

Gong Yi Si replied Mar 6, 2014 to Chinese prepositions problem

11 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by 秦胜

"Thank you very, very much for all that wonderful data, dear friend! The facts are cr…"

Gong Yi Si replied Feb 14, 2014 to How is English “and” translated into Mandarin when it is equivalent to the “&” of propositional logic?

9 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Gong Yi Si

"Thank you again, for taking the trouble to also offer detailed translations. If I do…"

Gong Yi Si replied Feb 13, 2014 to How is English “and” translated into Mandarin when it is equivalent to the “&” of propositional logic?

9 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Gong Yi Si

"Thank you very much for your detailed and informative answer! I was not aware of "ji…"

Gong Yi Si replied Feb 13, 2014 to How is English “and” translated into Mandarin when it is equivalent to the “&” of propositional logic?

9 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Gong Yi Si

"Thank you! Since the intricacies of the use of "le" vs. "guo" must have been discuss…"

Gong Yi Si replied Feb 1, 2014 to On pseudo-categories, or why Chinese seems more difficult than it is

7 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by James Jenkin

"My pleasure, :-). You are welcome."

Gong Yi Si replied Feb 1, 2014 to How is 不用谢 (= Bù yòng xiè) understood by Chinese speakers?

22 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Hubert Cross

"Thank you! Your glosses exactly correspond to what grammars explain about the main d…"

Gong Yi Si replied Feb 1, 2014 to On pseudo-categories, or why Chinese seems more difficult than it is

7 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by James Jenkin

"Since your two questions are too big and do no longer really fit in the present thre…"

Gong Yi Si replied Jan 31, 2014 to How is 不用谢 (= Bù yòng xiè) understood by Chinese speakers?

22 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Hubert Cross

"All languages are, in different ways. Actually, the issue discussed in this thread i…"

Gong Yi Si replied Jan 29, 2014 to How is 不用谢 (= Bù yòng xiè) understood by Chinese speakers?

22 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Hubert Cross

"Yes, sorry."

Gong Yi Si replied Jan 29, 2014 to How is 不用谢 (= Bù yòng xiè) understood by Chinese speakers?

22 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Hubert Cross

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service