Kevin Lewis's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"From my perspective I think flexibility is very important for teachers, they need to…"

Kevin Lewis replied Dec 12, 2012 to What makes a good Chinese teacher?

11 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Lilian Li

"Hey never really thought about it before but you're right- having the same character…"

Kevin Lewis replied Aug 6, 2012 to What's your favourite 汉字?

18 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Thomas Doherty

"Yes I am the one looking for guinea pigs! I'm happy to add you to the list for mid-A…"

Kevin Lewis replied Jul 24, 2012 to What's your favourite 汉字?

18 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Thomas Doherty

"I also love Chinese characters, also for the interesting meaning or insight they can…"

Kevin Lewis replied Jul 19, 2012 to What's your favourite 汉字?

18 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Founder

"Hey SIkora, you've got some really great stuff there- great detail- really like it!  "

Kevin Lewis replied Jun 21, 2012 to Would you like to volunteer to help run the site?

14 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Arkadiusz Kobylański

Founder

"Hey Katey maybe I can help you out with that. We are interested in providing online…"

Kevin Lewis replied Jun 21, 2012 to Would you like to volunteer to help run the site?

14 Sep 3, 2012

Founder

"Hey I would love to help, me and my school, I would love to see this site thrive as…"

Kevin Lewis replied Jun 18, 2012 to Would you like to volunteer to help run the site?

14 Sep 3, 2012

"There's always the "use two hands when accepting a gift, or name card" its a sign of…"

Kevin Lewis replied Jun 18, 2012 to Chinese Etiquette

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Susu

Teacher

"Wow this books sounds good I'm going to pick up a copy for my schools resource libra…"

Kevin Lewis replied May 30, 2012 to An interesting book about learning Chinese language - "Dreaming in Chinese"

5 May 29, 2016
Reply by Mario Contatti

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service