Andy's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Good video, thank you. I subscribed. :)"

Andy replied Nov 28, 2013 to Thanksgiving mobile wallpaper

3 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Wu

Founder

"I am reading the book now. Great work! Thank you for providing this to the community…"

Andy replied May 5, 2013 to Chinese ebook - 20 Questions to Basic Fluency - Download

18 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by David Lloyd-Jones

Founder

"Today I learned 真, as a part of the phrase 'i am really happy for you' - 我真为你高兴。"

Andy replied Feb 27, 2013 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

229 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Ivan Torres

Founder

""How do i make it part of my real life" - I take what i learn and find a way to use…"

Andy replied Jan 1, 2013 to How do you make Chinese part of your real life? Or part of your daily habit?

14 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Zanni Yeah

Blogger

"If sikora is also looking for a language partner that is a native Chinese speaker, i…"

Andy replied Dec 26, 2012 to In need of a partner

7 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Damien

Blogger

"Damien, i have a Chinese friend in Beijing that is looking for a language partner, i…"

Andy replied Dec 25, 2012 to In need of a partner

7 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Damien

Blogger

"Damien 你好。 I have a colleague in Beijing that is looking for a native English speaki…"

Andy replied Dec 17, 2012 to In need of a partner

7 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Damien

"In hindsight i should have chosen a different image, thank you for the constructive…"

Andy replied Dec 17, 2012 to Holiday fun with 中文 learning

3 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by DK 大牛

Founder

"I'm sure there are numerous traits required, but i think the #1 trait has to be pati…"

Andy replied Dec 16, 2012 to What makes a good Chinese teacher?

11 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Lilian Li

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service