General questions / discussions (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I use Siri to practice speaking Chinese?

Does (s)he really does pick up on tones? That way I can use her to practice some speaking when I am studying alone. This might be one of t…

Started by niao jiejie

2 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Dana Risley

Heads-up for anyone looking for a boost to their 口语: Giveaway of 1-1 online lessons

Hello there, Quick heads-up for anyone who's looking to improve their spoken Chinese and likes free stuff: SpeakUpChinese.com is launching…

Started by Sarah Soulié

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Bing

Interested in trying out Ninchanese, a new Chinese learning web app?

Hi everyone,  I'm Sarah. I've been working on building Ninchanese, a new Chinese learning web app and am happy to say we are now in beta!…

Started by Ninchanese

0 Mar 12, 2015

Top Member

Has Anyone Used the Disney Books Apps "Learn Chinese Toy-Story 3" yet ?

Has anyone tried the "Learn Chinese : Toy Story 3 " APP yet and is it only for the i-pad at this time still ?  It looks good in this video…

Started by Thomas Doherty

2 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Hubert Cross

有沒有做過TOCFL的人?

我住在尼加拉瓜. 我最近在台灣的大使館作這個考試. 我只有L1..

Started by Hubert Cross

0 Dec 26, 2014

Higher pitch when speaking Mandarin?

I have a question! When you speak Mandarin, do you speak with a "higher" voice than when you speak English? And for Mandarin speakers, do y…

Started by niao jiejie

3 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by han yue

PRC to Replace Characters with Pinyin?! -NOOO!

I hope I am not re-posting this discussion, but I searched for the topic, and ended up with nothing, so here I go. . http://eastasiastudent…

Started by Tiao Wu

6 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Myth/Tale of the Gold Brick

There is an old tale involving somebody lending somebody else a gold brick when they were in trouble, and the security of the gold getting…

Started by David Lloyd-Jones

4 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

please give me your feedback and comments

i would be very happy to have members of the group's feedback and comments about my new blog:http://orentaub1111.wordpress.com

Started by orni taub

0 Aug 17, 2014

Chinese Short Stories For Adults- Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced

If you are looking for simple adult short stories to practice your reading the link below has got good ones. The stories come  in both simp…

Started by Mbada

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Josh Ke 柯恩华

RSS

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin tutor on skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2020   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service