Hi,

I would just like to know what your most effective way to learn Chinese is.

I've been learning Chinese now for more than two and a half years. Unfortunately do I realize that I'm not the most effective language learner. I have the feeling that I dawdled with my time. A study plan doesn't work so well for me, because I have not the right discipline for it.

So, I wonder how others do it. Is it watching Chinese movies, language exchange, writing essays, reading a lot...?

Please let me know.

Views: 681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Myself, I find it important to always do a little bit every day :-) and of course that can be hard when working a lot. So being able to listen to Chinese is then super useful.

I agree that some of the resources listed here, like ChinesePod, is then becomes really helpful!

I also listen a lot to Chinese music as well. And just now me and my fiancee created this little site chinese-children-songs to make more people learn from these type of songs. It's at least a real fun way to learn.

It's nice to feel like a kid again :-)

Let me know if you find it to be a useful way.

RSS

Mandarin learning for kids

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Learn Chinese while studying in China

Learn to speak Chinese while studying in China with CLI

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

It's time to master the HSK

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service