Learn Mandarin Online from Teachers and Students
Photos don't have to be educational. If you are living / traveling in China, we encourage you to share your photos. If you come across Chinglish or interesting signs, we also encourage you to share those. Here's how.
2) Click on the center of this page to add from your computer. You can also add by Flirck or email if you use the options lower down on the page.
3) Find the photo on your computer and then hit okay.
4) You will then see this screen where you can add more (bottom left) or upload photo (bottom right). Click 'upload' to continue.
5) Add an image title and description. You can add html code to the description if you want to control formatting. Add characters, questions, translations or your comments about the photo - where & when it was taken etc.
6) After you're done editing the description, scroll down the page and click 'Save' to finish adding a photo.
We believe that practicing Chinese is important and it should be interesting.
So we created a friendly community to share the best resources and advice for free.
Sign up below so that you can discuss and practice your Chinese with Native Speakers, Teachers & other learners.
© 2017 Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.
StudyMoreChinese on Facebook | Twitter  | Google Plus  | LinkedIN | StumbleUpon
Chinese learning reviews | Best iPad iPhone Learn Chinese app | Learning Chinese Books
Rosetta Stone Chinese Review | Learn Chinese Mandarin Characters | Online Chinese Teachers