All Discussions Tagged 'mandarin' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the best way to remember characters?

Been studying for two years now and despite writing characters a lot still struggling to memorise characters. Any thoughts on the best ,lea…

Started by Viking

12 May 29, 2016
Reply by Mario Contatti

Do you know any good books to read?

Does anybody know any good books to read to help study Chinese. I just finished the hardest level of the Chinese Breeze series and I'm now…

Started by Matt Diehl

3 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Tommy

What's the best iphone / ipad app for learning Chinese?

anyone have any suggestions on iphone/ipad apps to help in the learning process? am still a relative beginner so would be more basic senten…

Started by Ranjan Roy

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Will Newcomb

please give me your feedback and comments

i would be very happy to have members of the group's feedback and comments about my new blog:http://orentaub1111.wordpress.com

Started by orni taub

0 Aug 17, 2014

Merry Christmas to You All!

Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! [shèng dàn kuài lè] I have made a series of video lessons about Christmas in China including writing and speaking. E…

Started by Vienne Lu

0 Dec 23, 2013

What are the 10 most important Chinese words or phrases you think newbies should learn to speak in Chinese?

Here is my list and links to the videos: 1) Hello! 你好![nǐ hǎo] 2) How are you? 你好吗?[nǐ hǎo ma] 3) I'm fine/good! 我很好![wǒ hěn hǎo] 4) Thank…

Started by Vienne Lu

3 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Colin Greatorex

你不能把油和水混合 - You can't mix oil with water - explain 把 bǎ usage

Hi everyone, I stumbled upon this example sentence: 你不能把油和水混合. nǐ bù néng bǎ yóu hé shuǐ hùnhé. You can't mix oil with water. Can someo…

Started by Tobi

13 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Rebbeca Chan

Teacher

How do you practice your spoken language while you're alone?

This question is for learners. I'm curious to know how do you practice your speaking language while alone (with no partner to talk to)? The…

Started by Grace

14 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Grace

Founder

How do you keep motivated to study Chinese?

I was talking with a friend the other day about learning Chinese and how slow the progress can feel at times.    Living in China provides a…

Started by Brandon

11 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by KayKeri

Memrise: Zhuyin (bopomofo) - Need Sounds

I have setup a http://memrise.com course for zhuyin but I need to find a set of audio clips of all the sounds to attach to the characters. …

Started by Corbin Tarrant

3 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Corbin Tarrant

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links

© 2017   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service