All Discussions Tagged 'chinese' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the best way to remember characters?

Been studying for two years now and despite writing characters a lot still struggling to memorise characters. Any thoughts on the best ,lea…

Started by Viking

12 May 29, 2016
Reply by Mario Contatti

Interested in trying out Ninchanese, a new Chinese learning web app?

Hi everyone,  I'm Sarah. I've been working on building Ninchanese, a new Chinese learning web app and am happy to say we are now in beta!…

Started by Ninchanese

0 Mar 12, 2015

Chinese Radicals ! How important are they to beginners?

Hey guys, Will learning Radicals during  my writing practice make it easier on me for reading and writing comprehension or is it  just easi…

Started by Marwan

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Esp

Best app for IPad to watch Chinese movies and TV and download from

Does anyone know of an Ipad app that will allow you to download to watch TV series or movies later with English subtitles?

Started by Wendy Purdie

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Brandon

How many characters should you know by heart before looking stupid in conversations?

How many characters should you know by heart before your ready to swinging and looking stupid in conversations. From my expereince  learnin…

Started by Marwan

5 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Esp

What's the best iphone / ipad app for learning Chinese?

anyone have any suggestions on iphone/ipad apps to help in the learning process? am still a relative beginner so would be more basic senten…

Started by Ranjan Roy

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Will Newcomb

please give me your feedback and comments

i would be very happy to have members of the group's feedback and comments about my new blog:http://orentaub1111.wordpress.com

Started by orni taub

0 Aug 17, 2014

Any Recommendations for Books about the recent history of China?

Hi, I'm new here and I know this isn't really what this website is about but I'm about to travel and could do with a bit of reading materi…

Started by Cono

4 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Admin

Pera Pera Kun, Pop-Up Translations

Call it a Christmas miracle!  Call it a happy new year!  Or call me slow for not seeing this post on Chinese Hacks back in November 2010...…

Started by sikora

3 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Knight

Merry Christmas to You All!

Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! [shèng dàn kuài lè] I have made a series of video lessons about Christmas in China including writing and speaking. E…

Started by Vienne Lu

0 Dec 23, 2013

RSS

Mandarin learning for kids

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Learn Chinese while studying in China

Learn to speak Chinese while studying in China with CLI

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

It's time to master the HSK

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service