Tyson's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"Actually 马虎 is careless. 马马虎虎 means so-so."

Tyson replied May 16, 2016 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

227 Apr 18
Reply by Pascal V

"http://resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/grammar/Bei_sentence I find 被 is kind of…"

Tyson replied Sep 11, 2013 to How to use 被 bèi correctly

5 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Mats Fredholm

Founder

"I learned the Chinese for the planets in the solar system.  水星 - shuǐ xīng - Mercury…"

Tyson replied Aug 14, 2013 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

227 Apr 18
Reply by Pascal V

Founder

"Hahaha well at least someone is honest.  On career - just be sure that you have some…"

Tyson replied Aug 13, 2013 to What interested you most about learning Chinese (originally)?

16 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by aquillyo90210

Founder

"I've heard lots of people using 小朋友 to address children. To me it sounds playful, no…"

Tyson replied Jul 23, 2013 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

227 Apr 18
Reply by Pascal V

"Hi Jaycee, What city are you in?  What campus are you nearby?  "

Tyson replied Jun 27, 2013 to Graduate Chinese teacher offering Mandarin teaching at summer vacation or after that

2 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Jaycee

Founder

"I just learned 不干不净,吃了没病 (bùgān bùjìng chīle méibìng) from ChinesePod and used it wi…"

Tyson replied May 29, 2013 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

227 Apr 18
Reply by Pascal V

Founder

"Interestingly most of the responses so far are recommendation on what does work.  I…"

Tyson replied May 28, 2013 to Is there a wrong way to learn Chinese?

17 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Banta

Founder

"I find that there are rarely characters I see in daily life that I haven't studied,…"

Tyson replied May 27, 2013 to What do you think about this TED talk on Chinese Characters?

19 May 27, 2013
Reply by Tyson

Founder

"I did simplified (am still doing but at 2900 now so nearly done). I think it's easie…"

Tyson replied May 26, 2013 to What do you think about this TED talk on Chinese Characters?

19 May 27, 2013
Reply by Tyson

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links