Nora Joy Wilson's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Jim, for your response. Do you know any resources for how to learn this meth…"

Nora Joy Wilson replied Dec 23, 2013 to Do any of you learners use the 五笔 (wu3bi3) input method?

2 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Nora Joy Wilson

"Hi LiJun, that sounds very interesting. What is the name of the app so that I can fi…"

Nora Joy Wilson replied Mar 11, 2013 to What's the best iphone / ipad app for learning Chinese?

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Will Newcomb

Founder

"Bienvenido a Mark CG! Soy estadounidense pero yo tambien hablo español (poquito!).…"

Nora Joy Wilson replied May 9, 2012 to New members - introduce yourself here

83 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Shu

"Hi 保罗,  I spoke with our developers and we decided that the purpose of the app is to…"

Nora Joy Wilson replied Jan 16, 2012 to What's the best iphone / ipad app for learning Chinese?

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Will Newcomb

"If you are an American passport holder, you can easily get a visa for at least 6 mon…"

Nora Joy Wilson replied Dec 13, 2011 to Seeking advice from people who have lived in China

6 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Becky Ances

"Hi 保罗, I'll be discussing your idea to add your own flashcards with the team this we…"

Nora Joy Wilson replied Dec 12, 2011 to What's the best iphone / ipad app for learning Chinese?

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Will Newcomb

"Yes, it is quite new.  If you like it, I'd really appreciate a review.  I personally…"

Nora Joy Wilson replied Dec 11, 2011 to What's the best iphone / ipad app for learning Chinese?

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Will Newcomb

"Another idea beyond the flashcard approach is a program that teaches you how to read…"

Nora Joy Wilson replied Dec 9, 2011 to What's the best iphone / ipad app for learning Chinese?

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Will Newcomb

"Thanks, Jacob!  This seems quite logical.  In this case, however, can't nearly all f…"

Nora Joy Wilson replied Dec 7, 2011 to Please Help me Understand why 有机 = organic

18 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Shu

"I use Pleco- I've personally found it to be the best so far.  "

Nora Joy Wilson replied Dec 6, 2011 to What's the best iphone / ipad app for learning Chinese?

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Will Newcomb

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links

© 2017   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service