Gisele Cormier's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Writing a diary...what a great idea!  I will start today.   Thanks for the suggestio…"

Gisele Cormier replied Jul 17, 2013 to What is/was your most effective way to learn Chinese?

13 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Matthew M. McEwan

"I have never tried essay writing.  I am still a beginner so I can't imagine being ab…"

Gisele Cormier replied Jul 17, 2013 to What is/was your most effective way to learn Chinese?

13 Aug 12, 2013

" I am a lazy student, and I have trouble remembering what I learn. So, what works be…"

13 Aug 12, 2013

"我还没去过中国。从5月24号到5月30号我要去北京。我会参观故宫博物馆,国家大剧院,万里长城。"

Gisele Cormier replied Mar 26, 2013 to Have you visited China?

5 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Zanni Yeah

"I have been using the ipad app "Learn Chinese in 3D"  everyday for 4 months now, and…"

Gisele Cormier replied Mar 12, 2013 to what products or services online are there to learn characters?

7 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by xiaomo (小莫)

Admin

"Hi, Great post.  Also, thanks to Martha's interesting post, I discovered new groups…"

Gisele Cormier replied Feb 16, 2013 to What are your top 3 favorite songs in Chinese?

49 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Jin

Founder

"I often hear "这个..." and I wondered what it meant.  Thanks.  This is really helpful."

Gisele Cormier replied Jan 8, 2013 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

229 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Ivan Torres

Teacher

"Hello, I like to learn jokes by heart.  Then I practice telling them with the same s…"

Gisele Cormier replied Jan 6, 2013 to How do you practice your spoken language while you're alone?

14 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Grace

Founder

"I found a language exchange partner on Skype 8 months ago and we have been chatting…"

Gisele Cormier replied Jan 1, 2013 to How do you make Chinese part of your real life? Or part of your daily habit?

14 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Zanni Yeah

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Learn Chinese while studying in China

Learn to speak Chinese while studying in China with CLI

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links

© 2018   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service