Thomas Lee's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"厉害 My cousin was explaining it to me and couldn't really think of a good synonym bes…"

Thomas Lee replied Oct 28, 2013 to currently chinese common slang

8 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Founder

"I like 我行我素Wǒxíngwǒsù is sort of like a "I do what I want" retort and 你给我滚!Nǐ gěi wǒ…"

Thomas Lee replied Jun 20, 2013 to What's a phrase that you "just like" ?

48 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Admin

"Now that I think about it, I haven't been exposed to much Chinese music outside of p…"

Thomas Lee replied Jun 20, 2013 to What are your top 3 favorite songs in Chinese?

49 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Jin

Admin

"今天的天气。。。其实我不太清楚, 我今天没有出去,但是,上海的冬天总是好冷 Jīntiān de tiānqì. . . Qíshí wǒ bù tài qīngchu…"

Thomas Lee replied Jan 11, 2013 to What's the weather like where you are today? - Daily Question

10 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Seraph Ching

Founder

"Haha, to be honest I don't really know, I do vaguely remember thinking she was compa…"

Thomas Lee replied Jan 6, 2013 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

227 Apr 18
Reply by Pascal V

Founder

"I was using Anki the other day and the most interesting flashcard that came up was 肥…"

Thomas Lee replied Jan 3, 2013 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

227 Apr 18
Reply by Pascal V

Admin

"我喜欢吃牛奶糖,巧克力对我来说,太甜了。中国以前有叫“喔喔&佳佳”奶糖,是80后和90后小孩的童年记忆。现在已经没有地方可以买到了。但是对我们来说,现在的糖和巧…"

Thomas Lee replied Dec 12, 2012 to Introducing the Daily Question - candy or chocolate?

17 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas Lee

Admin

"我没有圣诞树,但是我朋友们有一棵假的圣诞树"

Thomas Lee replied Dec 12, 2012 to Daily Question - are they real or fake?

12 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by sheila

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links