Thomas Doherty's Discussions (1,005)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

"Do you mean 淋浴熊漫狗的电影 ( Línyù xióng màn gǒu de diànyǐng ) Shower Bear Dog Man movie ?…"

Thomas Doherty replied Nov 13, 2014 to Chinese films to learn Mandarin

20 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Ajel

"My wife feels that most women no longer do 坐月子 but still have the "full month" banqu…"

Thomas Doherty replied Nov 11, 2014 to 8 strange Chinese things in foreigners' eyes

3 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Blogger

"1)  Some Links in your  "Qiao Hu Study guides" are pointing to a closed down Youtube…"

Thomas Doherty replied Oct 23, 2014 to Chinese films to learn Mandarin

20 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Ajel

"Author Phil Space ( Fill space ) and the date April 1 ( Fools Day ) are indicators t…"

Thomas Doherty replied Oct 17, 2014 to PRC to Replace Characters with Pinyin?! -NOOO!

6 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

"I see no link of the 3 characters 对微笑 using WCC dictionary. 笑 means laugh  ( or smil…"

Thomas Doherty replied Oct 9, 2014 to Smile: what's the difference between 对。。。微笑 and just 笑

3 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Jim Wu

"Hangzhou's English Wikipedia page:      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangzhou      "

Thomas Doherty replied Sep 3, 2014 to

just now

"16.  Zuò and  Zuò         " 作 ” 和 “ 做 " "

Thomas Doherty replied Sep 3, 2014 to

just now

Top Member

"The English Wikipedia page of the Disney English sub-company :      http://en.wikipe…"

Thomas Doherty replied Aug 23, 2014 to Has Anyone Used the Disney Books Apps "Learn Chinese Toy-Story 3" yet ?

2 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Hubert Cross

"A link to what some say are the "real" gold bricks used in the streets near palaces:…"

Thomas Doherty replied Aug 23, 2014 to Myth/Tale of the Gold Brick

4 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

"The Chinese story "A glass of pure water" ( Chinese and English subtitles ) is also…"

Thomas Doherty replied Aug 23, 2014 to Myth/Tale of the Gold Brick

4 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep