Brandon's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"hi - it might be easier to find apps for your phone that work offline as well. there…"

Brandon replied Nov 2, 2015 to Does anyone know some chinese/japanese dictionary apps for computer?

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Gál János

Founder

"Heh nice story, thanks for sharing. I will try to remember those tones now too."

Brandon replied Aug 11, 2015 to New Members - What was one of your first real life usages of Chinese?

18 Mar 15
Reply by Lorika Kodet

Founder

"Hi Traci - I think this is what you're looking for courtesy of dianhuadictionary.com…"

Brandon replied Jul 15, 2015 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

226 yesterday
Reply by Momo

"Hi Wendy, I don't know about how good they are for downloading but Youku is popular…"

Brandon replied Jan 11, 2015 to Best app for IPad to watch Chinese movies and TV and download from

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Brandon

"Here's the link for Android version Best Taiwan Radios, 台灣電台 I don't think it's the…"

Brandon replied Jan 11, 2015 to i found a cool android app for listening to mandarin radio

2 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Billy Meyer

"hey Majiya - check out http://www.nciku.com/ - they have tons of sentence examples t…"

Brandon replied Oct 21, 2014 to Looking for a software to look up and listen to Chinese example sentences

6 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Jas

Founder

"hi line - as i commented also to dave above, i think writing characters by hand is o…"

Brandon replied May 22, 2014 to New Members - How long will you study Chinese?

92 May 24, 2015
Reply by Soon Teck Wong

Founder

"hey dave - i would suggest also learning how to write characters as that was what i…"

92 May 24, 2015
Reply by Soon Teck Wong

Founder

"hey viking - how long have you been studying?  why did you start?"

92 May 24, 2015
Reply by Soon Teck Wong

"hey Viking -  I personally did not feel like I was making much progress until I went…"

Brandon replied May 12, 2014 to What is the best way to remember characters?

12 May 29, 2016
Reply by Mario Contatti

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links