Jim Wu's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"对我来说 means 'in my perspective' or 'from my standpoint' . e.g 今天汽油的价格又下调了,但是对我来说毫无意义,…"

Jim Wu replied Sep 2, 2015 to What is the literal meaning of 对我来说 in 对我来说,这两个意思一样?

4 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Jim Wu

"囧,楼主说得很对。只看标题,我就想到了这个字。"

Jim Wu replied May 1, 2015 to What do you think is the most interesting Chinese character? 你觉得哪一个汉字最有意思?

2 May 1, 2015
Reply by Jim Wu

"exactly!"

Jim Wu replied Nov 8, 2014 to 8 strange Chinese things in foreigners' eyes

3 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

"The four charaters located in the leftside of the picture seems to be"谷下鱼宋",likely t…"

Jim Wu replied Nov 7, 2014 to Can anyone tell me what these characters mean?

6 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by 闫景军

"It's calligraphy art. As a Chinese guy, frankly, I can't recognize them. But I think…"

Jim Wu replied Nov 7, 2014 to Can anyone tell me what these characters mean?

6 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by 闫景军

"I hope I am not re-posting this discussion, but I searched for the topic, and ended…"

Jim Wu replied Oct 17, 2014 to PRC to Replace Characters with Pinyin?! -NOOO!

6 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

"微笑由两个字组成“微”和“笑”,“微”可以看做形容词或是限定词,“微”的含义是 mini , small,gentle   不知道这样解释能否理解?“微笑”时的面部表情…"

Jim Wu replied Oct 16, 2014 to Smile: what's the difference between 对。。。微笑 and just 笑

3 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Jim Wu

Founder

"As native Chinese , I use QQ (most chinese people are the same) ,the second is Netea…"

Jim Wu replied Aug 13, 2014 to New Members - What Chinese app do you use the most?

23 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Debbie Thornton

Founder

"If you will, I can help u . I'm a native chinese . You can contact me via QQ (206203…"

Jim Wu replied Aug 13, 2014 to New Members - What Chinese app do you use the most?

23 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Debbie Thornton

Founder

"If you want to practice oral Chinese, I can help u . I'm a native chinese . You can…"

23 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Debbie Thornton

RSS

Mandarin learning for kids

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Learn Chinese while studying in China

Learn to speak Chinese while studying in China with CLI

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links

© 2018   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service