Zhang Wenzhuo's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Lucy The translations like below would sound much more natural to me. 我改主意了/我改变主…"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Mar 21, 2013 to using the character 换

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by xiaomo (小莫)

Admin

"yeah, I like that too. I think I like her videos more than the songs themselves.   A…"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Feb 24, 2013 to What are your top 3 favorite songs in Chinese?

49 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Jin

Admin

"Hey, all My comment might be a little far from the topic, while, I'll go on anyway,…"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Feb 23, 2013 to What are your top 3 favorite songs in Chinese?

49 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Jin

Founder

"I think you did choose the right one, at least in China! You should try a traditiona…"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Jan 1, 2013 to Which New Year do you prefer - NYE or CNY?

4 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Zhang Wenzhuo

Founder

"当然是春节了!为什么?原因很简单,因为春节有很长的假期。 Of course Chinese New Years celebration. Why? For a ver…"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Dec 30, 2012 to Which New Year do you prefer - NYE or CNY?

4 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Zhang Wenzhuo

Blogger

"Tom: Oh, I dropped my mobile phone at home. Yesterday was  my grandma and grandpa's…"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Dec 2, 2012 to HELP! TRANSLATION

2 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Zhang Wenzhuo

Teacher

"For now, I like Bruno Mars' songs so much. Like Grenade, The Other Side, Talking To…"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Mar 4, 2012 to What is your favorite song?

25 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Gen

Founder

"哈哈,那只是老妈顺嘴说的,不能求真较理啦,呵呵!也许那小鸡早熟也说不定啊,哈哈!"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Feb 25, 2012 to Why did the chicken cross the road? (in Chinese)

9 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Shu

Founder

"因为小鸡想去马路对面。 yīn wéi xiǎo jī xiǎng qù mǎ lù duì miàn. Because the chicken wants to go…"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Feb 25, 2012 to Why did the chicken cross the road? (in Chinese)

9 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Shu

Admin

"Hi,matt, I would answer your question as "absolutely not", for some uncommon words o…"

Zhang Wenzhuo replied Dec 11, 2011 to Do native speakers really know how to write all of the characters?

3 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by sikora

RSS

Mandarin learning for kids

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links

© 2019   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service