David Lloyd-Jones's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"Brandon,   Nice work.  Thanks.   -dlj. "

David Lloyd-Jones replied Jan 15, 2015 to Chinese ebook - 20 Questions to Basic Fluency - Download

18 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by David Lloyd-Jones

Founder

"Jing probably can't say this gracefully, so I'll say it bluntly. She's absolutely co…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Apr 19, 2014 to Interview - CAO Jing of DigMandarin

2 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Pat

"No.  All the people who are really interested in simplifying language are switching…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Dec 29, 2013 to Could be the Chinese character writing replaced by pinyin in the future as well as the language of Vietnam?

5 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by David Lloyd-Jones

"Orni, I think that your "PEACE OF KNOWLEGDE" is the nicest typographical error I've…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Dec 29, 2013 to i need two chinese sentences containing each of the following expressions

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Wu

"Orni Taub,   I was fascinated by your list, both because it struck me as an intellig…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Dec 19, 2013 to i need two chinese sentences containing each of the following expressions

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Wu

""Shorked"  Now there's a word the English language has needed at least as far back a…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Dec 19, 2013 to i need two chinese sentences containing each of the following expressions

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Wu

"Now that is what I call a really intelligent question! This is a wee bit ahead of wh…"

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Wu

Founder

"Eileen,   That's wildly crazy.  Basic English, which is rally brutal, has 850 words…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied May 27, 2013 to Is there a wrong way to learn Chinese?

17 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Banta

Admin

"In the case of the EXO-M "What Is Love?" the chipmunk version is listed separately.I…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Mar 26, 2013 to Battle of the Bands! Round #1: 瑤瑤 (Yao Yao) vs. EXO-M

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Founder

"At some point there will be, simply because there has to be, a new generation of gra…"

David Lloyd-Jones replied Mar 18, 2013 to What will change the most in Chinese Language Learning in the next 5-10 years?

16 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by 晓峰

RSS

Mandarin learning for kids

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Learn Chinese while studying in China

Learn to speak Chinese while studying in China with CLI

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links

© 2018   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service