sikora's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"That's awesome Tyson!  The names make a lot of sense and are really easy to remember…"

sikora replied Aug 15, 2013 to New Members - What is a word that you have learned recently?

227 Apr 18
Reply by Pascal V

"Yikes! I'm not even sure what you're talking about with shells and such.  (My wife i…"

sikora replied Jun 4, 2013 to Have you tried this site ...

7 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by xiaomo (小莫)

"I'm still working off a MacBook."

sikora replied Jun 4, 2013 to Have you tried this site ...

7 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by xiaomo (小莫)

"I've seen this guy before and the method looks pretty interesting: I like the idea o…"

sikora replied Jun 3, 2013 to Have you tried this site ...

7 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by xiaomo (小莫)

Founder

"Hey Gordon, I haven't heard of the Capretz method in particular but role play is de…"

sikora replied Jun 1, 2013 to Is there a wrong way to learn Chinese?

17 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Banta

Founder

"This has been a great conversation and it's interesting to me that I'm having a hard…"

sikora replied May 30, 2013 to Is there a wrong way to learn Chinese?

17 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Banta

Founder

"Thanks Tyson, I'm having a little bit of a difficulty deciding which to do.  I've be…"

sikora replied May 27, 2013 to What do you think about this TED talk on Chinese Characters?

19 May 27, 2013
Reply by Tyson

Founder

"Hey Tyson.  Real quick - do you do the simplified or traditional?  It seems to me th…"

sikora replied May 24, 2013 to What do you think about this TED talk on Chinese Characters?

19 May 27, 2013
Reply by Tyson

Founder

"Alright Tyson, I should have already bought this book by now.  I've been waiting for…"

sikora replied May 24, 2013 to What do you think about this TED talk on Chinese Characters?

19 May 27, 2013
Reply by Tyson

Founder

"After reading some of the other comments, I'm thinking that perhaps Shaolan is only…"

sikora replied May 23, 2013 to What do you think about this TED talk on Chinese Characters?

19 May 27, 2013
Reply by Tyson

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links

© 2017   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service