Study strategy tips (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Mandarin Network" ... was wonderful !

Dig through the archives : so much to discover ! "Mandarin Network"... Does this name ring a bell ? You can't find th…

Started by Batman

0 Jan 7, 2016

"Elementary level" series or cartoons

I've found that television series or cartoons are a good way for people to learn the language, particularly if they also get both Chinese a…

Started by Batman

0 Jan 3, 2016

喜羊羊 this anime is so cool

Watch Chinese children's cartoons to practice your Mandarin, learn new vocabulary and have fun ! Both English and Chinese subtitl…

Started by Batman

0 Jan 1, 2016

My YouTube channel

These are the youtube playlists : I've picked up some videos. # Learn Chinese (the first ones can be blurry) # Both English and Chinese s…

Started by Batman

0 Oct 11, 2015

Useful online Chinese-English Translator -mdbg.net

I just found this nifty online translator which provides clear and slow pronunciation of each character, including detailed explanations as…

Started by P Webster

0 Sep 27, 2015

Founder

My friends are looking for feedback on their new Chinese language app Amanda

Hi all -  A couple of friends in China have recently launched a new app for studying Mandarin on the go using trending stories in China cal…

Started by Brandon

4 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Zoe Zhou

Founder

Chinese ebook - 20 Questions to Basic Fluency - Download

Free for members and designed for newcomers to Chinese, you can click the link below to download Savvy Chat Chinese - 20 questions to basi…

Started by Brandon

18 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by David Lloyd-Jones

Blogger

Learning Mandarin through Video

I'm a year into an unusual Mandarin-acquisition experiment. I am trying to learn Chinese exclusively by watching movies and TV shows. I hav…

Started by Victor Hart

2 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Victor Hart

for the mandarin students and mandarin lovers

My name is orna taub. I am from Israel and my native language is Hebrew. But the Chinese language is my biggest hobby and occupation And I…

Started by orni taub

0 Jun 17, 2014

a good website to learn vocabulary

http://www.zdic.net/. not only for mandarin learners but also for native speakers. there are the origin of the characters or words, there a…

Started by zhangmei

2 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by F

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Learn Chinese while studying in China

Learn to speak Chinese while studying in China with CLI

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links

© 2018   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service