General questions / discussions (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heads-up for anyone looking for a boost to their 口语: Giveaway of 1-1 online lessons

Hello there, Quick heads-up for anyone who's looking to improve their spoken Chinese and likes free stuff: SpeakUpChinese.com is launching…

Started by Sarah Soulié

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Bing

Interested in trying out Ninchanese, a new Chinese learning web app?

Hi everyone,  I'm Sarah. I've been working on building Ninchanese, a new Chinese learning web app and am happy to say we are now in beta!…

Started by Ninchanese

0 Mar 12, 2015

Top Member

Has Anyone Used the Disney Books Apps "Learn Chinese Toy-Story 3" yet ?

Has anyone tried the "Learn Chinese : Toy Story 3 " APP yet and is it only for the i-pad at this time still ?  It looks good in this video…

Started by Thomas Doherty

2 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Hubert Cross

有沒有做過TOCFL的人?

我住在尼加拉瓜. 我最近在台灣的大使館作這個考試. 我只有L1..

Started by Hubert Cross

0 Dec 26, 2014

Higher pitch when speaking Mandarin?

I have a question! When you speak Mandarin, do you speak with a "higher" voice than when you speak English? And for Mandarin speakers, do y…

Started by niao jiejie

3 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by han yue

PRC to Replace Characters with Pinyin?! -NOOO!

I hope I am not re-posting this discussion, but I searched for the topic, and ended up with nothing, so here I go. . http://eastasiastudent…

Started by Tiao Wu

6 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

Myth/Tale of the Gold Brick

There is an old tale involving somebody lending somebody else a gold brick when they were in trouble, and the security of the gold getting…

Started by David Lloyd-Jones

4 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Thomas Doherty

please give me your feedback and comments

i would be very happy to have members of the group's feedback and comments about my new blog:http://orentaub1111.wordpress.com

Started by orni taub

0 Aug 17, 2014

Chinese Short Stories For Adults- Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced

If you are looking for simple adult short stories to practice your reading the link below has got good ones. The stories come  in both simp…

Started by Mbada

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Josh Ke 柯恩华

The change of China with the introduction of western culture.

I would like an opinion on how the western culture has affected and changed the traditional Chinese culture. Was it a good or bad thing and…

Started by Brian 布莱恩

4 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brian 布莱恩

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links

Get daily Chinese learning updates

© 2017   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service