Can you help with this? (144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to use "cáí" 才 háishì "jiù" 就?

At our Chinese course we learned about "cái" and "jiù" meaning" only or "just". (Of course they have a lot of other meanings.) I didn't und…

Started by Gál János

3 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Gál János

Word meaning please - Do you recognize this character?

It is in between 四 and 歌

Started by Lester Orman

2 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Lester Orman

chinese questions

Hello, Could you translate me these chinese questions, please WP_20150216_001.jpg WP_20150216_004.jpg WP_20150216_010.jpg

Started by Mi Sook

0 Feb 17, 2015

Chinese Radicals ! How important are they to beginners?

Hey guys, Will learning Radicals during  my writing practice make it easier on me for reading and writing comprehension or is it  just easi…

Started by Marwan

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Esp

i found a cool android app for listening to mandarin radio

It's called "Best Taiwan Radios, 台灣電台" - I use it to practice listening comprehension. Even if you don't understand it's good to get your b…

Started by Hubert Cross

2 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Billy Meyer

Could you correct my Chinese?

wo xin zhong de nan神 ta是一个人,和住在地球的星球。它测量多个1m50和18岁。这是医生,它可以挽救生命。这是非常勇敢的。它是安静的,它是清楚的解释。他什么都不怕。他热爱世界上所有的动物,甚至昆虫。它有一个开放的心态,他喜欢旅行和看其他人在世界上如何生活…

Started by Mi Sook

0 Jan 22, 2015

Best app for IPad to watch Chinese movies and TV and download from

Does anyone know of an Ipad app that will allow you to download to watch TV series or movies later with English subtitles?

Started by Wendy Purdie

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Brandon

Practice Chinese Oral Proficiency Interview Testees Needed

I am getting certified as a Chinese oral proficiency interview tester for ACTFL(American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages) and…

Started by Yan Li

6 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Yan Li

Tips on reading Chinese - 红楼梦 hóng lóu mèng

One of the reasons I learn Chinese is to be able to read 红楼梦 in Chinese. I've learned Chinese now for one and a half year and I think now i…

Started by Ma Ji Ya

2 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Esp

How many characters should you know by heart before looking stupid in conversations?

How many characters should you know by heart before your ready to swinging and looking stupid in conversations. From my expereince  learnin…

Started by Marwan

5 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Esp

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Next gen tech for dominating HSK prep

Sponsored Links

Get daily Chinese learning updates

© 2017   Learn Chinese Online at Study More Chinese, created by Brandon. Contact us for links & advertising.

StudyMoreChinese on Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google Plus  |  LinkedIN   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service