Can you help with this? (144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to start learning Chinese ?

I want help with how to learn mandarin chinese. Do I start with symbols ? Grammar? Sentence structure? Can someone please let me know about…

Started by Haya Abidi

5 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Batman

Learn Mandarin/ Resources from the web

My motto : Read aloud and draw as often as you can ! Take a look at this comprehensive collection of free videos (to be continued). Und…

Started by Batman

0 Dec 20, 2015

Does anyone know some chinese/japanese dictionary apps for computer?

Hello there, I am looking for some apps I can use on my computer to study Hanzi and Kanji. Does anyone know some text recognizers or things…

Started by Adolf Joseph

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Gál János

Getting into Chinese

Hi folks, I am a native English speaker even if Taiwan never recognised me as such as I am from Singapore, a country deemed not to be of th…

Started by shanlung

0 Nov 13, 2015

Learn Chinese through pictures.

Learn Chinese through pictures. FireDragontoIX is a new free app to memorize Chinese words. It contains many databases including advanced l…

Started by Alexandre Bento Freire

0 Oct 3, 2015

Chinese Friends

I have Chinese friends and whenever we get together they want to speak English when I really want to practice my Chinese. Does anyone have…

Started by Matt Diehl

6 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Fangcao

What is the literal meaning of 对我来说 in 对我来说,这两个意思一样?

Hi,guys!   Please, what is the literal meaning of  对我来说 in  对我来说,这两个意思一样 - 'As for me, these two (words) have the same meaning'. I can`t se…

Started by Al Goodman

4 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Jim Wu

my book for free for one book

For the event of the  launch of my new book:"English idioms& proverbs and their Chinese equivalents" You can have the book delivered d…

Started by orni taub

1 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Joenhiy Eswe

What is China's national anthem? 国歌?

hi every one i need to have china national anthem if any one could help me i really appreciate

Started by 马 茉莉

5 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Jerry

how best to learn chinese characters?

Hi  Can someone help how do we learn chinese characters and remember them please writing them down over and over and reading please should…

Started by 彼得 pieter

11 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Gál János

RSS

Recommended Resource

Certified Online Chinese Teacher

Recommended Live Chinese Class

Mandarin Tutor on Skype

mandarin tutor on skype

Popular School in China

Try I Love Learning Chinese

Sponsored Links